Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oink Oink!

I couldn't resist that! So I mentioned last week, I had a secret. Today is the day I am able to reveal it :)



For the next 4 months I will be a proud member of the Hambo Stamps Design Team "aka" a Bacon Bit! Isn't that the cutest name for the Design Team members?!?! If you are familiar with Hambo Stamps you already know they have a lot of cute "piggie" images as well as an array of punny, humorous stamps. They are so much fun to work with and I was lucky to be pigged picked to be on their Rubber Team, so I will be designing with stamps from their rubber collection through September 2011. Be sure to check out the Hambo blog, Talk to the Ham, today for the rest of the new Bacon Bits, rubber and digi team!!!!
I am so excited and would love to share my first card with you using 2 new digi images, Orange and Yam Kids - digi. Aren't they cute?! and they are available now in the digi shop!




Be sure to stop back often to check out my Hambo projects!

Supplies:
Digi Images by Hambo Stamps ~ Orange and Yam kids - digi
Pop-Up A2 Insert Card Base by Creative Cuts & More
Copics
Scallop Scissors
Martha Stewart Punch; Fiskars Scalloped Oval Punch, SU Oval Punch
Cricut Cartridge ~ From My Kitchen
Fork Brad by Eyelet Outlet
AMuse Twinkles
Embroidery Floss WRMK
Creative Cafe Felt Heart Button

13 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

oink oink :) your my favorite bacon bit! Your card is darling! :)

Alison Jane Hann said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you are going to have a fun summer!

Karin said...

Congrats and this card is just too cute!

Judy Rozema said...

You did a fab job on this! Thank you for going the extra mile and doing an inside too, to show off Yam Kid :)
Welcome to the team!

Unknown said...

Both of your cards turned out really cute! Glad to be on the DT with you!

Jenn

Junie said...

Fantastic news sweetie !!! So well deserved !!! you must be thrilled !!!

Monica Hunter said...

I LOVE the pop-up Yam kid on the inside, with his little fork! LOL Awesome work Nora -- and we're so glad to have you on the Hambo team! :)

farmhouse-story said...

oh, congrats, noraanne!! have fun with it! the "boys" are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Big congrats on making the DT. Can't wait to see what you do!

lisa a.

Beverly said...

Oink, oink, snort! I orange glad we get to sizzle together this summer. Great card! That pop-up image is perfection.

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, what an absolutely adorable card! Love the elegant design and those images just totally gotta make you smile. Super huge congrats on your new DT gig! You make one fabulous Bacon Bit!

Audrey said...

Your projects are wonderful, as usual, Nora Anne! I'll keep checking back here, as well as the Hambo site, to see what other treasures you come up with! Congratulations!

Leigh OBrien said...

OMG...this is too cute!