Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hambo Hoedown!

Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to this week's Hambo Hoedown! If you haven't been by the Hoedown blog, what are you waiting for?!?! Hop on over there and check out all the fun!
For my card today, I used the Hoedown sketch, along with Uncle Ham #3419 and Pork of July #3416! Love this set!
The paper is Pink Paislee and the flag background is a K&Co die cut.
Join in the fun this week and you will receive a FREE digital image next week for participating! Can't beat that :)


5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I adore this card! What a neat interpretation of the sketch! Super job~!

Noelle Reese said...

How cute is this? I love it!!

Marcie Sharp said...

So patriotic and cute!

farmhouse-story said...

such cuteness!

Monica Hunter said...

I can't get over how great that flag looks behind "Uncle Ham"! You really rocked this one! :)