Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It Stinks

I love the pretty look of this "stinky" outhouse! This is a new digi image by Hambo that you can do so much with! I think I want to have a cute bear peeking out from behind the outhouse on my next try! :) How cute would that be?!?!


The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Hambo "It Stinks" #1220, I will edit later with a link to the stamps (it's not letting me do it right now).
I made this card for this week's Color Combination challenge over on Splitcoaststampers-CC329.
I don't know about you, but I am ALWAYS in need of a Belated Birthday card, life just moves too fast these days for me to keep up!
Hambo also has an adorable skunk image that goes with this sentiment :)
Happy "Hump Day"!!!! LOL! That always makes me laugh!



Stamps-Hambo Digi Outhouse, Hambo Rubber "It Stinks"
Ink-Unity Hybrid Ink
Paper-PTI Rasberry Fizz and Kraft, Amuse Gingham, Neenah
Other-May Arts Ribbon, Recollections Pearls, Nestabilities Labels 18, Copics

6 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

You totally know what's coming right?
Wait for it.
This is STINKIN' cute!
LMAO

Junie said...

Just adorable Nora-Anne !!! Know what you mean about belated cards !!! I am so bad for that !! Apologies for not being around been so busy with dancing display and prom and candle orders. Finally got on top of things now !! HOPING YOU ARE WELL MY FRIEND

farmhouse-story said...

so cute, noraanne! i'm loving these hambo stamps:)

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card!!!!

Anonymous said...

too funny. love it.

lisa a.

Bonnie said...

Super Cute! Love that beautiful big ribbon!