Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Luke Is Turning 5!

I have had this ferris wheel stamp for the longest time and I just love it, however I have never used it. I finally found the PERFECT occasion to ink it up! We are having Luke's birthday party at Fantasy Island, a nearby amusement park. As you drive down the island, you know it's approaching when you can see the top of the BIG ferris wheel!
When we decided to have his party there, I knew right away that I would use this stamp to make the invitations. I kept them pretty simple since I had to make multiples, I get very bored mass producing! I'm a one and done kind of girl!
I can't wait to celebrate my baby's 5th birthday and see the joy on his face as he enjoys the rides with all his friends and cousins!




3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Mors! These are darling! Yes, Carlee and I would love to attend! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! (Love the wheel!)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is amazing! I really love the rainbow of colors you used on the ferris wheel. This is truly a great invite! Thanks for your visit earlier too! :)