Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday Mojo with Hambo

My card today was made based on the Mojo Monday #195 sketch, I just changed things up a little bit to suit my needs! The lifeguard stand is by Hambo #3418 as well as the sentiment Life-Saver #3406. Have you checked out the Hoedown blog?! Lots of fun things going on, what are you waiting for?!?! Join the Hoedown challenge each week for your chance at a free weekly digi!


Oh, and here is my work space tonight for What's on Tap Tuesday #10 and What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #106. I wanted to spend time with my husband on the couch so I brought my craftiness downstairs on a TV tray. I made the finished card above as well as a layout for this week's Creative Cuts & More DT project. I'll be sharing that on Thursday, so be sure and swing by to see what I did with the pink crepe paper you see sitting on my couch!





15 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

You're going to wonder how I got here so fast.... my phone chimes when I have an email and I got one saying that you submitted to WOTT, so here I am! What a cute card. I love how you colored the image so softly. Thanks for playing this week!
Cindy:-)

Judy Rozema said...

LOVE those red and white stripes!! Wow, this is cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the design on this and what a great little charm for an accent!!!

lisa a.

tiffelijah said...

The Charm on your card is so cute! I love the way you hung it! Thanks for te summer pick me up!

ScrappnBee said...

Great card! Love the starfish on the bakers twine! How fun, crafting with DH! I love quality crafting time that is family time too!

Noelle Reese said...

DANG! You are a talented multi-tasker blogger! LOL That is an awesome combining job you just mastered LOL
The card is AWESOME I love it! What are those rolled up things on the far right?

Andria said...

Crafting on the TV tray is a great idea for keeping things mobile. Happy WOYWW!

Hey Hey Paula said...

What a nice card. Love the stripes & the charm is perfect.

Bonnie said...

So cute - love the red and white - it looks so American!!

Julia Dunnit said...

I cannot do that - gather some stuff and go work elsewhere...as soon as I'm settled, I find I need something I've missed..after about the third trip, forget it! That is alot of crepe paper..did you use it all?!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Love it! Olena

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the stamps- and that border punch- I don't have that one, lol.

Monica Hunter said...

The red/white stripes are the perfect accompaniment to the red/white umbrella & life-preserver. I love the seafoam green behind it too. Great job!

okienurse said...

Really cute card! I can't craft around my husband cause he is always trying to tell me something that will make it easier and I get frustrated. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

Unknown said...

Eeeek, love the colors on this card and your design is fab NoraAnne! The stripes make such a 'wow' statement! I'll have to check the Hoedown blog...thanks for the inspiration!