Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pretty Princesses

I am sharing this layout over on Die Cut Diva today. I love this line by Crate Paper and since I have a boy, I have to use my nieces as subjects for this girly goodness :) The green and brown scallop circles are from Creative Cuts and More, and I think they add a lot with the scalloped edges without taking too much away from the pretty patterned paper.


The border across the bottom was made with the new lace tape from Love My Tapes. I LOVE this stuff and you get so much in the roll! The crepe is from Mon Ami Gabby and so much fun to work with too!
The Event ticket and the little pendants behind the doll are none other than The BEST from Ippity! My all time favorite stamp set that I am going to wear out soon :)


3 comments:

Colleen and Nora Anne said...

Look at those beautiful little girls! Love the layout, the crepe paper and lace tape are sooo pretty!

Noelle Reese said...

Super cute Mors!!!! I love it!!!

farmhouse-story said...

i agree that crate paper line is darling and so it your page! i just love the lace tape, too:)