Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mojoj Monday with Unity

I knew I wanted to play along with Mojo Monday this week when I saw the sketch, so much fun! I am really enjoying sketches lately, it's a nice starting point and eliminates a lot of brain power, which is a good thing when your brain feels fried after a long day at work! 

This sentiment from Unity's January 2012 Kit of the Month (Heart and Soul) is one of my all time FAVORITES! I think it is so perfect for someone going through a loss, a difficult time at home, etc. etc. etc. And the butterfly is big and beautiful!




Click here if you would like to see my Unity Kit f the Month Sketch Challenge Card.



Supplies:
Stamps~Unity
Paper~Memory Box Viola
Other~Stampin Up Scalloped Border Punch, Marvy Circle and Scallop Circle Punches, Copics, Perfect Pearls Mist, Recollections Bling

4 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Beautiful butterfly and background and a great and meaningful sentiment! Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

Noelle Reese said...

That butterfly is beautiful and so is your card!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such an elegant take on that sketch. Love the butterflies.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card and take on the sketch! The TFS.